Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A Reader Survey

                                                 Mary Cassatt   "The Reader"  1877

World Read Aloud Blogging Challenge

Week 2:  February 17 -23
Answer the following questions with a child.  
Please share both of your answers to the following questions. 

 

1.  I think everyone in the world should read.....
Child:  The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
Me:  something by Andrew Clements or Richard Peck or A.A. Milne.

2.   If I could listen to anyone in the world read aloud to me it would be...
Child:  C.S. Lewis.
Me:  my grandchildren.

3.  When I read aloud, my favorite character to impersonate is....
Child:  The White Witch of Narnia.
Me:  the one with the best costume accessory, preferably a boa.



4.  The genre or author that takes up the most room on my bookshelf is...
Child:  mysteries.
Me:  the collection of books signed by authors I have met.

5.  My favorite part about reading aloud or being read to...
Child:   is that you can see the story go along in your head.
Me:   is the emotion that the story stirs in your soul.


No comments: